Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm Back and Feelin' the love!


"Being Charming"
12"x 12"
Oil on Masonite
$220
Available in my Etsy shop.

In case you were wondering, I spent the majority of last week huddled under a blanket, fighting a terrible cold, and watching entire seasons of Lost in one sitting. Many thanks to those of you who sent me well wishes and offered help. I have been blessed with a wonderful mother who, despite living in another state, manages to still take care of me when I am sick. I have spent much of this week catching up on commissions that were neglected last week. In the spirit of the quickly approaching Valentines Day, I thought I would post this piece from my Oil and Rouge series. This piece, and many other small pieces and prints, is available in my Etsy shop, as well as in the studio. Maybe it would make a good gift for your Valentine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: