Monday, February 22, 2010

Change is comin'

Hello friends!
Just a quick post to say that I am in the process of making a few changes to this blog, my vintage blog, and my Etsy store. Don't worry, though! I will still be posting my daily work, as well as commissions and show announcements. But I would like to start focusing on more of my inspirations and other things that might be of interest to you. So, you can help me out by leaving a comment on this post about what you would like most to see on this blog. Maybe you want to know more about the process I go through to create a painting. Perhaps you would like more video (so would I, honestly.) Just let me know if there is something you have been curious about. This blog is no good without your input! Thanks a million! ~Emily

No comments: