Thursday, September 8, 2011

Playing Catch-up

I said a couple of days ago, our internet has been out for several days, and getting it back on was a bit of a struggle. It seems like being without internet for a few days won't be a big deal, but when it is after 9 pm and you realize that you haven't done a blog post, and in order to do one you have to take the computer out somewhere, it becomes a big deal. My sister and I definitely did a celebratory dance when we got it working again.

So, now it is time to play a little catch-up. Here's what I intended to post the last few days:

















She will get you anything you want, as long as you don't make her sweat.


















This promises to be the best night of her life. Plus her date is totally hot.


Well, at least he has a nice tuxedo... (P.S. Jamie, you can be my prom date anytime)


















It was time to kick up her heels, not to mention skirts...

No comments: