Monday, September 26, 2011

Carryin' the Banner

This one is in honor of the new Newsies musical. Can.Not.Wait.

















 "In 1899, the streets of New York City echoed with the voices of newsies, peddling the papers of Joseph Pulitzer, William Randalph Hearst, and other giants of the newspaper world. On every corner you saw them carrying the banner. Bringing you the news for a penny a pape. Poor orphans and runaways, the newsies were a ragged army without a leader, until one day all that changed. " -Newsies

2 comments:

Laurie said...

AHHH! Love me some Newsies! Are you going to see it? I reeeeeeally want to, but can't figure out a way to make it work with the small people... I'm hoping it'll make it to regular Broadway or travel around or something so I'll get to see it!

Emily Clarke said...

I would love to see it! Don't know how to make it work, but I will try!