Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A multitude of Paper dolls

I think I have hit on something here. I love these paper doll pieces I have been working on- I love the look of them, I love the idea of them, and I love hearing people walk past the studio say "oh, look at the paper dolls!" I have so many ideas that I can't seem to paint fast enough. I am working on a couple of pieces now, which I will post in a few days. In the meantime, look at these amazing vintage paper dolls that I have found online. Want to see more? Check out the huge quantity of paper dolls in Bobe's Picasa Web album.
Source
Source
Source
Source






Source      

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi, I am always glad to see another paper doll site. I love paper dolls and have all the ones from when I was a kid and a lot I have gained since. So nice to see some more. Thank you. Sue

Sue said...

Hi, me again. I just noticed that you are an artist. So am I. I am into Icart and Mucha. I also do dog and people portraits. Also, have done some paper dolls for myself only on them. Like your work. Thanks again. Sue