Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ambition


10"x 10"
Oil on wood panel
Sides are 1" thick and painted yellow
$120

To purchase, email me with the title in the subject line.

I have no idea who this woman is, but I love her proud, confident look, like she is looking ahead towards some goal she is determined to achieve. Although, that may just be my modern interpretation of a fairly classic image.

Despite the interment rain, it has been a really great day today. My kind and giving father made a bunch of little frames for me, so I now have a stack of little panels waiting to be painted. There has been a surprising number of people stopping in the studio today, considering it is a rainy Tuesday. And, I had the pleasure of meeting in person one of my patrons who I had only ever spoken to over email. Not bad for one day.

ShareThis
Posted by Picasa

No comments: