Monday, August 10, 2009

A bit of vintage


Besides the large panels I am working on, I also have a stack of smaller panels for October's vintage show. So far, they are a little looser than the larger ones, with more full length figures and anonymous faces. They are going to be especially fun once they are all hung up in a group.

I also spent part of the weekend at my friends Laura and Anderson's wedding. I did a portrait for them, but totally forgot to take a picture of it. So, once you guys get back from your honeymoon and get through your move to Florida, do me a favor and take a picture of it! Congrats guys!

I was hoping to post the video from my interview on WYFF channel 4 yesterday, but they haven't put it up on their site yet. As soon as I have it I will share.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: