Monday, June 8, 2009

Congratulations Amy and Josh!


I got through my crazy week last week, and spent much of this weekend celebrating my cousin's wedding in Asheville. Congrats Amy and Josh!

Preparations are well under way for my vintage photo shoot. The models are lined up, all the clothes are being provided by Threads in Time Vintage on Stone Avenue, jewelry by Blue Moss, and make-up by the amazing Shantel Lowe. I will post some behind the scenes photos after the shoot in a few weeks.

And, if you have ever wondered about the process I go through to create my paintings, you will get a chance to see it firsthand this Saturday from 11am-noon at my studio at Art Crossing on the river front. Come see some of my newest work and see the steps I go through to create my vintage oil paintings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: