Friday, August 22, 2008

Building the Future on the Past


I am very pleased to announce the opening of my newest show, Building the Future on the Past, at the Art & Light gallery on Friday, September 5.

During my senior year as an art major at Furman, I created a set of paintings which were a definitive statement about who I was at that time. In the years between then and now, my work, and my life has changed dramatically.

This show is a celebration of the work I did then and the work I am doing now. Come see what happens when my new paintings are literally and figuratively built on the foundation of the older work.

Opening Reception: Friday, September 5, 2008, 6:00-9:00pm
The gallery will also be open Saturday, September 6, 2008, 10:00am-3:00pm

Art & Light
Flatiron Studios
1211 Pendleton StreetGreenville, SC 29611

Also come out that night for the official expansion of Lilly Pottery and Knack, and the grand opening of Kyle Buttram's studio! Don't miss it!

No comments: