Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had as wonderful a holiday as I did. I was able to spend several blissfully relaxing days in Atlanta with my family for Christmas, and danced in the New Year at Lindy Focus VI in Asheville. 2007 was a great year, with the start of my blog and an increasing number of commissions (one of the pieces I completed in December is below). 2008 is already shaping up to be even better! I am quickly coming up on the one year anniversary of my first daily painting, have several shows lined up for the next few months, and have just moved in to a beautiful new studio space downtown! I am incredibly excited about all the things that are to come, and hope you all will continue to share them with me! Thanks to all. ~Emily

1 comment:

Mimi said...

This one was so cute to.