Friday, September 28, 2007

Swing pieces available!

"In Flight"

10"x 14"
$150
Oil on Masonite


"Swing Out"

10"x14"
Oil on Masonite
$150

To purchase, email me with the title in the subject line.

These two pieces, completed several months ago, are now available for sale. They are both framed in a black metal frame with a white two inch mat.

I want to say a big thanks to Blake Ross for his help on improving the photographs of my work. You can see his amazing work on his site, or you can see some of his photos in person at the October show at the Art & Light gallery. The gallery is located at 1211 Pendleton St., and is open Friday, October 5 from 6-9pm, and Saturday, October 6 from 10am-3pm.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Emily,

I really like both of these. Especially the swing out. Do you have more like this? I'm keeping my eye on these... :)

-Mel